Admission : Adult Registration - $20 + $2.03 fee
Child Registration - $12 + $1.63 fee
Walk for Wisdom 2019
Early Bird Registration Starts March 1st! Register by March 23rd and save $2 on your registration!
What is the Walk for Wisdom?
The Walk for Wisdom is a 1 mile walk to raise money and awareness for the Fortune Fund. The Walk will take place on June 1st all around the world! The suggested time is 10 A.M., however you can choose a more suitable time for you or to accommodate participants in your event location. If you choose a time other than 10 A.M., please let us know so that we can inform any others participating in your area. As people register, they will be connected with other registrants in their area.
What is the Fortune Fund?
The Fortune Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that enables economically disadvantaged children to continue receiving an education. Despite the hardships these bright students face, it is our determination to help them grow and thrive as they continue learning. We truly believe that education is a significant foundation that leads to a better future for the children and their families. When you register, know that 97% of your registration fee goes to support the Fortune Fund students. The other 3% covers expenses such as the cost for events like these.
How will my registration/sponsorship help the students?
All funds raised will go directly towards providing the students with books, notebooks, desks, computers, as well as any other items needed to provide a positive and stimulating learning environment.
Who can participate in the Walk for Wisdom?
Everyone! S2Tech employees, families, friends, and anyone who wants to support a good cause! All are invited to join us in this 1 mile walk and wear your provided event t-shirt.
Where will the Walk for Wisdom be held?
Anywhere, literally! This is a virtual walk, meaning that anyone can Walk for Wisdom where they live, maybe in a nearby park or around the block. When you sign up, we will let you know if there are any in your area participating and the location they have chosen. If you don't want to venture walking alone, invite your friends and family to join you wherever you would like to walk.The more the merrier!
Last year, we had over 170 participants in 7 states and 2 countries!
Walk for Wisdom T-Shirt
Adult T-shirt Sizing Chart
Child T-Shirt Sizing Chart